A day of cleaning, fixing things and building stuff! Everyone who came up put in a big effort and deservs a mention:
- Jess – Cleaned and tidied the entire clubhouse, as well as providing the rather excellent besser block squashed chicken for dinner. This was seriously yummy!
- Lana – Cleaned the (very dirty) toilet and shower at the west end of the bunkhouse.
- Igor – Erected the mast and wired in the arial for our internet. We now have a very fast internet service with a wireless network in the clubhouse. In the coming weeks this will be extended out the pie cart. Amazing job!
- Derek – Did a number of different jobs around the place as well as helping Igor with the mast.
- Redmond – Led the charge with the hanger build.
- Tim – Helped all day with hanger building.
- Mark – Came up to go flying and got roped into hanger building instead. Still got a bit of time in the Motorfalke though, so all worked out ok.
- David – Helped with hanger building
Not much flying was done, but we now have a somewhat respectable club again, just in time for the arrival of the Japanese on Sunday afternoon.